Monday, November 11, 2013

Christmas Wishes

I can’t help it! Christmas is almost here and I can’t stop fantasize about my Christmas presents!
Let’s face it, I’m sure I’m not going to have any of the things below but no one said it’s wrong to dream.

So, let’s just say, I’d be happy if my Christmas socks contained these:

 The original Abby Road vinyl record
 One of my favorites, by far. I do own the CD version of this master piece, but I always wanted to the vinyl version as well. Because it looks good, because it’s the way it was meant to be and mainly because it really does sounds better. Which leads me straight to the second thing I would like to have.

abby road the Beatles

 An actual old fashioned record player
 Yes. The looks. The sound. These days you can’t feel, see or touch your music. Back in the good old record player days you had to actually make sure the needle is in the right place, that there are no scratches or dirt on the record etc. You had to work for your music and it was sure worth it!

record player

 Beats Earphones
 If I’m going to listen to my cool music, whether on my record player or my phone, I want to listen to it in style! So Beats are definitely the answer for my need. Its sounds awesome and also its a kind of a fashion statement.

beats earphones


 Gibson Guitar by Slash
 I know, I know, I’m old. Yes! I am a 90’s girls! Slash playing his guitar is still the coolest thing in the world for me, especially if it happens in front of church in the middle of the desert. In November. It doesn't matter if I don’t know how to play the guitar, it would just hang on my wall and I’d be happy with it! Okay?!

slash gibson guitar


 I can definitely say I’m a modest person if that’s all I really want for Christmas. I know that if you’re a music lover you’d know to appreciate these presents like me. So, I’m done fantasizing, let’s go decorate a tree or something.

 Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment