Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Lady Gaga's Back!

Lady Gaga released her new single “Applause” just a few days ago and she’s everywhere!!

Seriously. Wherever I go, whatever I do, Lady Gaga is there. And in most cases she’s either not wearing a lot, or looking totally insane. So yes, I’m disappointed.

Let’s talk about Lady Gaga for a moment. I used to like her. I really did. Lady Gaga brought something different with her, she was bold, young and fresh. It was like Madonna went younger and a lot crazier. I liked her talking about her early childhood, being the weird girl, getting bullied at school. I liked her being so diverse, so unique!

Lady gaga produced some really good classical pop hits, and together with her free spirit and stylish image, she left me and her audience wanting more.

So, Lady Gaga took a break and now she’s back. It’s been just a few days and she’s already being accused of stealing parts of Madonna song “Girl Gone Wild”, she’s preforming live wearing bikini thong and nothing more, she got in trouble with Perez Hilton, and I’m asking …why??

The new album is not even out yet, and already, we’re under a massive attack by Lady Gaga’s unleashed personality.


I understand, all of this drama makes me and everyone else on the web talk about it. It sure is working well for her, But maybe it’s time to let Lady Gaga know that less is sometimes more and it just might be a bit too much even for the wild Lady Gaga.
lady gaga's back

No comments:

Post a Comment